Do you have a creative solution to a problem? Do you have a hack that improves efficiency? Enter the the 2016 Maker Faire Youth Innovation Contest Flyer! We are looking for solutions or re-engineered products that solve some problem you’ve had.
Sign up is simple…If you are 18 years or younger, email Scott Fitzgerald, Scott@Siliconcouloir.com, and tell us
- What was the problem you were facing and how you solved it.
- Description of your solution and prototype. Picture, video, write up, etc.
- Description of how people at the Maker Faire will interact with your prototype.
Thats it. Then you can bring your entry to the Maker Faire and show it off!
2 Prizes will be Awarded
- People Choice Award: All Maker Faire participants will have a change to vote for your entry.
- Best Social Innovation Prize: Entries that tackle a social issue plaguing our community will be eligible for this prize.
Application Deadline May 16, 2016 by 5pm.